May 7th, 2004
|01:26 am - Fill this out...|
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your LiveJournal and see what I say about you?
Stolen from daynapanda!!! :P
Current Mood: amused
1. Who are you? Dayna
2. Are we friends? I'd say so!
3. When and how did we meet? a couple of months ago, in the LFA community I think
4. Do you have a crush on me? yes... but don't tell anyone! It's embarrassing *blush* lol
5. Would you kiss me? sure, on the cheek. We kiss people on the cheek in Mexico when we greet them :)
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. I suck at that but I guess... muñequita (little doll) :) I don't know why... because you're small and are happy most of the time. I don't know, I suck at this, honestly hehe
7. Describe me in one word. cheerful
8. What was your first impression? that you were a very nice/happy girl
9. Do you still think that way about me now? definitely
10. What reminds you of me? shopping!
11. If you could give me anything what would it be? a ticket to come shopping in Guadalajara
12. How well do you know me? I think pretty ok from what we've talked and what you type in your journal :)
13. When's the last time you saw me? um... I've never seen you :-p I see you in your icon every day though
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? no, I feel comfortable telling you anything
15. Are you going to put this on your LiveJournal and see what I say about you? you got this from ME!
AWWW!!! Thanks... I love that nickname! I've never been called that.
And I'm glad you think of me when shopping... I was going to say that, but the 1st thing that popped into my head was the color of those walls! Gosh, they're AWESOME!!! **blush**
And it would be so cool to be able to go visit you. Hey... you never know... it might happen one day. :) Then we can go shopping!!! **excited**
And your secret crush on me is safe with me... hehe lol. :P
Good, because it would be SO embarrassing if people found out! I mean... you know what I mean :-p Yeah, I'm just being silly *giggles*
If you came here and we went shopping I think we'd have an excellent time! Tell Troy to start saving :-p
And glad you liked the nickname :-D
Right now Troy is saving for the wedding. We FINALLY set a date.... **drumroll please** July 24, 2004! YEAH!!! **so excited** **huge grin**
Awww you should've picked the 31st :-p booooo lol I'm jk.
I'm very happy for you! :) Glad you have a date now *hugs*
Well... it was the 26th, but then remembered that was my dad's b-day so we changed it to the 29th, but Troy said that wouldn't work because that's when his mom takes her vacation (and he wants her to be there) so we changed it to the weekend before the 29th, which is the 24th. Very complicated, but we got it.
I told my parents we set a date... they didn't take that too well. They hadn't adjusted to the fact that I'm engaged yet. Why? Because they don't know Troy... because they never took the time to... and now they have to... and soon!!! At least my dad talked to Troy this afternoon and they talked about us getting married... like... where we are going to live, why so soon, what we are going to do about him leaving in Nov (but Troy told my dad that he might not be leaving in Nov)... I had got it mixed up... it's a long story... tell you later (remind me). I think it will be okay... it will just take time. They know I'm going to do what I want anyway so they have to be happy for me if I'm happy.
Hehehe at least they have met him :)
My parents didn't meet James until after we had already been married for almost 7 months.
I'm sure they'll eventually be happy for you. They just worry, it's their job as parents :)
Oh my goodness.... 7 months later.... and your parents didn't mind?
I guess they did, but... what were they going to do? :-p
I guess that's how my parents are, but they still feel they can do something about it... :(
It just irritates(?) me! I just can't understand why they can't just be happy for me and support me?